Welcome to CubeIQ products and systems web pages.
CubeIQ Solutions and Systems: Integrated Solutions
Cheque Processing System - CPS™
Cheque Processing System for Accounting Departments - CPS/Account™
Cheque Processing System for Accounting Departments - CPS/Account™ is a system for the bulk processing of bank and private cheques at the contemporary accounting departments. The system can process large volumes of cheques at high speed and with great accuracy. It uses advanced image recognition technology, becoming a powerful tool to increase productivity.
The system can have one or multiple Cheque Processing Stations. Each station consists of a document scanner and the accompanied software application. The stations have small footprint, are silent, easy to install, operate and maintain and can process a variety of documents.
CPS/Account™ gives the ability of an automated way of importing cheque data into the accounting and ERP software systems. Maintaining a database of cheque data and images, minimizes the typing cost, fades away the cost of photocopying the cheques and eliminates the cost of managing the physical bodies of the cheques.
A New Concept: Customer Black List
The system introduces a new concept, customr blacl list, in cheque processing.
The concept of "identifying in advance" customers' cheques with the possibility to be bounced - not paid. By keeping historical records of all the cheques that have been circulated in an accounting department, cheques that have not been paid on due time are identified as "black".When a new cheque from the same customer (bank + account number) is been processed in order to be imported into the accounting system, alarms are generated so the user can identify in advance cheques that might not be paid on time.
Versions and Releases
Depending of the average daily volume (from 5.000 to 50.000 documents) and the peak hour volume (from o800 to 8.000 documents) f documents to be processed, one ore more of the supported documents scanners should be chosen.Supported document scanners processing speed: 30, 60, 120 and 200 dovuments per minute - dpm.
Automated processing of cheques.File generation of cheques data to be imported into the accounting software.Historical records of all cheques circulated in the accounting department.
- OCR Types: OCRA and OCRB.
- MICR Types: CMC7 and E13B.
- Multiple Reading: Maximum reading resolution: 1 character per 4mm.
- Multiple OCR/ICR decoding areas (up to 5) on the document image.
- Automatic document sorting based on code line or part of the code line.
- Discard of unreadable, damaged, illegible or foreign documents.
- Automatic document counting without OCRA/OCRB or MICR reading.
- Image capture
- Color, gray scale with 16 or 256 shades of gray or B/W.
- Image resolution: from 100 to 200 dpi.
- Front and back document images in one pass.
- Up to 4 images - front & back “brutto” (neutral images) and front & back “netto” (red dropout images for OCR/ICR machine and hand print decoding requirements) in one pass.
- Drive of cheque scanners with proprietary device drivers from different manufactures such as CTS, Rototype, Buic and any other upon request.
- Drive of any TWAIN compatible cheque scanner.
- Front or rear document stamp (fixed text and logos).
- Rear high definition ink jet printer for variable document endorsing (variable text). Adjustable height: 2 positions.
- Software application
- Management software application from the iRecognIzer™ family. iRecognIzer/Account™ is included in each Cheque Processing Station. The application works in stand-alone or client/server configuration when multiple cheque processing stations are required to store data and archive images in a central database.
- Multiple OCRA, OCRB and MICR data are stored in ASCII, CSV files or directly into relational database tables.